- Campsites for our 2021 Event are SOLD OUT.
- Guest who purchased spots for the 2020 event will still have their spots reserved for the 2021 event.
- Campsites will be available for purchase to reserve your site and will be first-come, first-served. You must present your WOW ticket and ID at checkout and when attending the event. -PLEASE NOTE, camping for 2022 will go for sale January 1st, 2022.
- Only 1 vehicle per campsite. Additional vehicles will need to park in the designated parking area.
- All campers are to enter from the State Route 49 entrance.
- No reservations. Groups wanting to camp together must arrive together.
- All campers must arrive no later than 10:00 am Friday, August 27th.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- All campsite trash must be put in trash bags before leaving.
- No Glass, Fireworks or Soliciting is allowed at campsites.
- Quiet hours are from 1:00 am to 7:00 am. This includes no generator use or music during this time frame.
- No golf carts, ATV’s, UTV’s, etc. will be allowed.
- Must leave your campsites by 12:00 PM Sunday, August 29th.
- Pets are not encouraged. Any pets brought into the camping area are the responsibility of the owner and are NOT permitted in the event area.
- Showers (these are limited) and portable restrooms will be available. Shower times will be Friday from 6:00 am until 12:00 pm, Saturday 6:00 am until 10:00 am, Sunday 6:00 am until 12:00 pm.
- No dump station available on site.
- Sites may not be level, campers are required to bring plenty of blocking.
- Must be 18 or older to be on the campsite grounds.
- Not responsible for accidents.
For further questions please email email@example.com