2022 WOW Camping
Camping goes on SALE April 30th, 2022!
WoW 2022 is only four short months away!! The committee has been hard at work preparing and we are excited to announce we are on schedule to have the additional electric campsites ready in plenty of time for the 2022 event. We have added nearly three times more electric campsites this year bringing the sites to 125 electric and 175 non-electric for a total of 300 camping sites – WOW!!
Here is the information you need to know to prepare:
- Campsites will go on sale Saturday, April 30th 2022 at 10:00 AM.
- Sites are limited to 125 electric and 175 non-electric so get yours early as they are expected to sell fast.
- You can only purchase sites online at wowraffle.com, and you must have either your WoW Super Raffle or WoW Tow-N-Go ticket number to reserve your site. You can login to your account on our website at www.wowraffle.com to view your numbers. We recommend you doing this prior to the day of the ticket sales to help things go smoother.
- You will only be able to reserve one campsite at a time, per name, per ticket number, so tell your friends with tickets to get online and reserve theirs.
- Must have the following info to enter on the website
- Name of ticket holder
- Requesting Electric or Non-Electric site
- Name, phone, and city, state, and email address
- Payment Method
- Camping will be available for three nights starting Thursday, August 25th, 2022.
- Electric spots are $150 and non-electric will be $40 for all three nights of camping and fun.
- All sites will be offered on a first come, first serve, basis and we are not offering reservable campsite locations.
- Because of bridge weight and height restrictions that are strictly enforced, you will not be able to pull or drive your camper out until the morning of Sunday, August 28th, 2022 with NO EXCEPTIONS
- Arrival Times – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 – 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Thursday, August 25th, 2022 – 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Friday, August 26th, 2022 – 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – We will not be able to accept any campers after this time – NO EXCEPTIONS
- More details to come at a later date on the arrival time and process.
- Only 1 vehicle per campsite. Additional vehicles will need to park in the designated parking area.
- No reservations. Groups wanting to camp together must arrive together.
- All reserved campsites must contain a means of camping (RV, pop up, camper, tent) and cannot be used solely for the purpose of vehicle parking or as means for “extra space”.
- We do not have any true handicap accessible campsites available but will have a section of non-electric campsites that are close to the event for those that are handicap. This must be requested prior to arriving (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and only individuals displaying handicap identification will be allowed to camp in this section.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- All campsite trash must be put in trash bags before leaving.
- No Glass, Fireworks or Soliciting is allowed at campsites.
- Quiet hours are from 1:00 am to 7:00 am.
- Generator use in the designated electric campsite area is prohibited.
- Generator use in the non-electric site is discouraged during quiet hours and all generators must not exceed 65 decibels at 20’.
- No golf carts, ATV’s, UTV’s, etc. will be allowed to operate in the camping area or WoW Super Raffle Event area during the event. Vehicles can be towed at the owner’s expense without warning.
- Must leave your campsites by 12:00 PM Sunday, August 28th, 2022. Any items left behind will be removed at the owner’s expense.
- Pets are not encouraged. Any pets brought into the camping area are the responsibility of the owner and are NOT permitted in the event area.
- Showers (these are limited) and portable restrooms will be available. Shower times will be Friday from 6:00 am until 12:00 pm, Saturday 6:00 am until 10:00 am, Sunday 6:00 am.
- All this is subject to change, so please keep checking our website at wowraffle.com and like and follow us on social media for updates.
For further questions please email email@example.com
St. Henry, OH
The Inn @ Romer’s
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Romer’s Westlake Villas
West Bank Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Baymont by Wyndham