General Camping Info
- 2023 Campsites will go for sale online at 9:00 a.m. EST on April 1st, 2023.
- Camping will be available for three nights starting Thursday, August 24th, 2023.
- Electric spots are $150 and non-electric will be $40 total for all three nights of camping and fun.
- Electric campsites will either be 30amp or 50amp plugs. Campers are responsible for having all adapter cords.
- All sites will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, and we are not offering reservable campsite locations.
- Arrival times for campers are as follows: NO EXCEPTIONS
- Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 – 6pm – 8:30pm
- Thursday, August 24th, 2023 – 6pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, August 25th, 2023 – 9am – 10am. NO campers will be accepted after this time.
- Because of bridge weight and height restrictions that are strictly enforced, you will not be able to pull or drive your camper out until the morning of Sunday, August 27th, 2023 with NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only 1 vehicle per campsite. Additional vehicles will need to park in the designated parking area.
- No reservations. Groups wanting to camp together must arrive together.
- All reserved campsites must contain a means of camping (RV, pop up, camper, tent) and cannot be used solely for the purpose of vehicle parking or as means for “extra space”.
- We do not have any true handicap-accessible campsites available but will have a section of non-electric campsites that are close to the event for those that are handicapped. This must be requested prior to arriving by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and only individuals displaying handicap identification will be allowed to camp in this section.
- Electric Campsites will either be 30 amp or 50 amp plugs. Campers are responsible for having all adapter cords.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- All campsite trash must be put in trash bags before leaving.
- No Glass, Fireworks, or Soliciting is allowed at campsites.
- Quiet hours are from 1:00 am to 7:00 am.
- Generator use in the designated electric campsite area is prohibited.
- Generator use in the non-electric site is discouraged during quiet hours and all generators must not exceed 65 decibels at 20’.
- No golf carts, ATV’s, UTV’s, etc. will be allowed to operate in the camping area or WoW Super Raffle Event area during the event. Vehicles can be towed at the owner’s expense without warning.
- Must leave your campsites by 12:00 PM Sunday, August 27th, 2023. Any items left behind will be removed at the owner’s expense.
- Pets are not encouraged. Any pets brought into the camping area are the responsibility of the owner and are NOT permitted in the event area.
- Showers (these are limited) and portable restrooms will be available. Shower times will be Friday from 6:00 am until 12:00 pm, Saturday from 6:00 am until 10:00 am, and Sunday beginning at 6:00 am.
For further questions please email email@example.com
St. Henry, OH
The Inn @ Romer’s
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Romer’s Westlake Villas
West Bank Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Baymont by Wyndham