Win on the Wabash Super Raffle Senior Scholarships
The Win on the Wabash Super Raffle, sponsored by the Fort Recovery Athletic Boosters, will be awarding 22 Seniors this year from the local area with $500 scholarships. The success of our event over the past four years wouldn’t be possible without the support of our local and surrounding communities, as well as without the help of countless volunteers. These scholarships are just one way of saying THANK YOU to those communities, and are also a way of rewarding those Seniors who are active in their community.
Two Seniors from each of these schools; Fort Recovery, Coldwater, St. Henry, Marion Local, Versailles, Fort Loramie, Parkway, New Bremen, Minster, New Knoxville, and Jay County (IN) will each be awarded with a $500 scholarship. Applications can be submitted online by clicking the link below.
The application deadline is March 31st, 2023. Students awarded with a scholarship will be notified by April 30th, 2023.
The requirements for eligibility are as follows:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be enrolled in school at Ft. Recovery, Coldwater, St. Henry, Marion Local, Minster, Versailles, Fort Loramie, Parkway, New Bremen, New Knoxville, or Jay County (IN)
- Must currently be in your Senior year of high school
- Must be supportive of, volunteering, or active within your community
- Must fully complete the application through Google Forms (link below)
- Application must include a typed, in 12 pt. font, 300-word maximum essay. The subject of the essay is: As you complete your high school years, how have you supported, volunteered, or been active in your community?
- Application must also include a letter of recommendation from a non-related community member or school employee detailing community service you have performed
If you meet these eligibility requirements and wish to apply for this scholarship, click the link below to open the application via Google Forms. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.