2024 Win on the Wabash Senior Scholarships
The Win on the Wabash Super Raffle, sponsored by the Fort Recovery Athletic Boosters, will be awarding 25 Seniors this year from the local area with $500 scholarships. The success of our event over the past five years wouldn’t be possible without the support of our local and surrounding communities, as well as without the help of countless volunteers. These scholarships are just one way of saying THANK YOU to those communities, and are also a way of rewarding those Seniors who are active in their own community.
The requirements to apply are listed below. Applications can be submitted online by clicking the link below. The application link can also be found pinned on the top of the ‘WoW Super Raffle’ Facebook page. Any questions regarding the application process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is March 31st, 2024. Students awarded with a scholarship will be notified by April 30th, 2024.
The requirements for eligibility are as follows:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must currently be a Senior (class of 2024) enrolled in a school within Mercer (OH), Darke (OH), Auglaize (OH), Shelby (OH), or Jay (IN) County.
- Must have logged community service hours throughout your high school career.
- Must fully complete the application through Google Forms by clicking the link below.
- Application must include a typed, in 12 pt. font, 300-word maximum essay. Please include your name on the essay. The subject of the essay is: Throughout your years in high school, how have you contributed to your community?
- Application must also include a letter of recommendation from a non-related community member or school employee that highlights your commitment to community service, with contact information included for the person writing the letter of recommendation.